Saturday, May 03, 2014

The Vitamin C Serum You Need

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Valentia Even Glow Serum - Vitamin C 20% truly is a silky smooth liquid gold (literally) for your face and neck. I typically have dry, splotchy skin. Lovely red patches on my cheeks and perpetual dark circles. My skin tone is definitely uneven and cosmetics have been my best friend for years, covering up what even I do not want to see.
I had never used a serum before and was curious after reading great reviews of Valentia's Even Glow Serum on Amazon and various blogs around the web. After applying for Tomoson's review opportunity I was excited to receive my approval message. After the product arrived, I was so eager to try it that I washed my face immediately and applied it according to their instructions. It only takes a few drops, yes drops, and feels so silky!
I have been using this vitamin c serum at a minimum of once a day almost every single day. Admittedly, as mom of 3 young children I have had a couple nights where I was so tired I forgot. I typically wash my face with extra virgin olive oil per typical oil cleansing method recommendations and then apply the Valentia Even Glow Serum - Vitamin C 20% and let it dry. You can apply your normal moisturizer afterwards, but I have not as I do not need as much moisturizer in warmer weather. I feel like my skin tone is much more even now after a couple weeks and I have virtually no more red itchy splotches. I love how my skin feels and I have dared to venture out sans makeup! I know, I know: The horror! While my results are not miraculous thus far, I will continue using this serum daily as my skin adjusts. It has made enough improvement that I believe everyone should at least give it a try. And for the price you have little to lose! Here is my "after" picture as of this morning. What do you think?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: