Friday, May 23, 2014

Wash Your Hair With Mud?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Cleopatra's Choice offers an amazing shampoo for all hair types, and it is made with...MUD.  Not your typical mud though. This is Dead Sea Mud and this shampoo smells amazing! Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo cares for all hair types.

I have fine but thick wavy hair.  I have been struggling with postpartum issues of hair loss, lack of volume, and oily roots.  The opportunity to turn these issues around drew me to this product and I have not been disappointed. My scalp itches much less from my hair loss and new regrowth and the volume I get even letting my hair air dry naturally is amazing. Literally, amazing.  I have been able to smooth a bit of leave-in conditioner through my hair, pull it back, and walk out my door with no hair worries. Even my curly haired daughter has used this with great results, although she is not as fond of the fragrance.

I do wish that Adovia offered a matching conditioner as my hair seems to always need it.  I have used other brands of conditioner with this in the shower or as a leave-in afterwards with good results though.  Perhaps an equally yummy conditioner would be an idea for their next product launch? I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: